We are looking for 01 Thai Vendor Coordinator cum Country Office Representative to join our expanding team.
Details are as follows:
1. Vendor Tasks:
- Identifying sourcing channels to approach and recruit qualified freelance translators of different language combinations for translation & localization projects.
- Negotiating rates and discounts according to project volume and budgets.
- Maintaining the database of freelance translators.
- Evaluation and tracking of freelance translators’ performance.
- Relationship management with existing freelance translators.
- Supervising and promoting the use of new freelance translators.
Other vendor management tasks as required.
2. Country Office Representative:
- Admin and legal tasks in the Country office.
- Competitive compensation package;
- Year-end bonus as key personnel depending on the company’s overall business achievements;
- Great potential to grow;
- Active, friendly, challenging and flexible working style;
- Other benefits & working conditions in compliance with local Labor Law.
- Native Thai;
- Comfortably using English in everyday tasks;
- Experience in any position in Translation & Localization Industry is required;
- At least 3-year experience in any field;
Previous experience in vendor management in a language services environment preferred;
- Good communication and organizational skills;
Having Leadership skills is a plus.
How to Apply
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title “GTE Localize_Vendor Coordinator cum COR in Thailand”.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
43 total views