1. Scope of Work
The quoted amount is based on the analysis of the files provided by the Client. If changes are made by the Client after the Quote is initiated, a notice of change must be delivered to GTE and considered to be valid when such change is accepted by GTE. Actual payments shall be based on revised Quotes.
2. Life-time Warranty
GTE is obliged to support the free-of-charge editing and corrections for the Client, without time limitation, if the errors are found to be GTE’s fault, according to the legal original copies initially provided by the Client and/or the Client’s requirements as accepted by the parties, when the relevant evidence is provided to prove such errors.
GTE shall not support corrections/editing if:
- Errors found are caused by the Client.
- GTE work has been assigned to a third party by the Client for correction and editing, resulting in errors.
- GTE shall not be liable for payments to any third parties employed by the Client to perform correction or editing on behalf of GTE without GTE’s prior agreement.
3. Financial Conditions
- The Quote amount is Tax (VAT/GST) exclusive or inclusive depending on each specific Quote. We can adjust this information to your requirements.
- The Client needs to sign the Quote and pay the initial deposit for the work to begin.
- Payment Schedule: as stated in each Quote.
- Payment Method: as stated in each Quote.
- Transfer fee: the Client will cover 100%.
- Late Payment surcharge: If the Client makes a delayed payment to GTE, we would need to surcharge 1% of the delayed payment per day.
4. Rights And Obligations Of Both Parties
4.1. Rights and Obligations of GTE
- To request the Client provide all necessary information for undertaking the Quote.
- To receive full-service charges as agreed in the Quote.
- To ensure accurate translation of the source text in accordance with the original text and the Client’s requirements, as accepted by both parties.
- To keep all information confidential and not to disclose information to any third party without the Client’s consent. At the request of the Client, in writing or by email, upon delivery, GTE shall delete all original copies as provided by the Client, and products as the result of work that has been kept by GTE to secure the documents for the Client. A non-disclosure agreement may be implemented by both parties in the form of an addendum.
4.2. Rights and Obligations of the Client
- To check the workflow with GTE.
- To recommend, request, and suggest viewpoints to GTE to minimize defects if GTE fails to comply with the Client’s requirements.
- To provide GTE with documents that are not prohibited by the law, and to take full responsibility for this. For content, the original copies and relevant documents, as well as the accuracy and use purpose of the available information, must be provided. GTE only assures to translate accurately from the source language to the target language and releases from obligations of the use purposes, and any disputes related to the above documents.
- Upon a change in the Client’s organizational structure, including separation, merger, consolidation, etc., GTE must be notified in writing. Otherwise, content herein will be implicitly applied and valid to the new legal representative and successor of the Client.
- During the Contract validity and one year after the Contract’s expiry, the Client undertakes not to establish any independent interpretation of service-related transactions with or through GTE employees, freelancers, and service providers who have been working with the Client. The Client is not allowed to look for a referral or cooperation with a third party through such persons to set up transactions similar to those herein.
- To not disclose any confidential information to any third parties without GTE’s consent. The information is considered to be confidential information when such information is not publicly disclosed by GTE.
5. Contact Method
- GTE’s person in charge (PIC) is an employee of GTE who will keep in contact and work with the Client via email with the address, i.e. …@gtelocalize.com or …@gte-media.com. The PIC of the Client is the person who provides GTE with information to create the Quote or their successor who continues to work with GTE.
- The PIC of the parties is the primary contact point hereof. The PIC may exchange information, send and receive the documents, and notify the authorized person of the other party about any changes in a timely manner, if any. Any disputes related to a party’s obligations shall be removed if the other party’s representative has received the information but failed to notify their authorized person.
- When changes to the PIC are made, the party making the changes must send a notice of changes and notify an alternative PIC to the other party. The recipient shall terminate the liaison with the previous PIC. The notifying party will not be liable for any risks related to the other party’s transactions with the replaced PIC upon receipt of the notice.
- Quote approval is considered to be valid when consent is obtained from the parties’ PICs. Such consent may be signed in writing by each party’s representative or an authorized person, via email as confirmed by the parties’ PICs.