We are looking for a Sales Manager in Translation & Localization Industry who can lead our sales activities to acquire clients in the global market. Translation & Localization may not be a familiar sector. But you still can be a great fit if you can tick as many as possible of the following elements (in the order of priority):
- Global market
- Online service
- B2B model
The job consists of roughly 15% of direct sales work so that you can catch up with the actual sales operation. The rest of responsibility (85% workload) is to manage the Sales team.
- Leading by action: acquiring new clients through outbound sales activities (online) or converting Marketing Leads.
- Joining with the Managing Director to make Sales plan, set Sales targets as well as monitor the achievement of those targets.
- Recruiting, training, coaching and monitoring the Sales team.
- Joining with the Management Board to compose Sales-related policies (Commission, Payment..) and establish Min/Max selling rate.
- Supporting Sales members to close big deals.
- Being responsible for any other Sales-related management tasks to optimize the Sales activities.
- Competitive compensation package: Base salary (Negotiate) + Commission.
- Year-end bonus, 13th-month salary, oversea summer trip.
- Annual health check, extra health insurance (Bao Viet care)
- Opportunity to work overseas when the company opens foreign offices.
- Active, friendly, challenging and flexible working environment.
- Flexible working hours and working style.
- 5 working days/week.
- Bonding activities and fresh fruits every day.
- Other benefits in compliance with Labor Law.
- Excellent communication skills in English (both writen and verbal) is a must.
- Have experience and feel comfortable working with global clients.
- Minimum 3 years of experience working as a sales professional in a B2B service business or in IT Outsourcing industry, SaaS, Lead generation, Technology sales.
- Experience in the localization industry with a proven sales record with end clients should be a great advantage.
- Proven work experience as a Sales Manager is a big advantage. Otherwise, we appreciate the candidates with leadership potentials.
- Active, hardworking and willing to learn.
How to Apply
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title “GTE_Sales Manager_YourName”.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
37 total views