GTE Localize is looking for a full-time Sales Executive to join our expanding team.
Please see the job description for the Sales Executive position below:
- Acquire new clients through outbound sales activities (online) or convert Marketing Leads.
- Maintain relationships & maximize revenue from current clients.
- Competitive compensation package (Base salary + Commission);
- Great opportunity to become our Sales Team leader;
- Healthcare insurance, year-end bonus, 13th-month salary, oversea summer trip;
- Annual health check;
- 12-16 annual leave days; 10 days of paid sick & carer’s leave
- Active, friendly, challenging and flexible working environment.
- Flexible working hours and working style;
- 5 working days/week;
- Bonding activities and fresh fruits every day;
- Other benefits in compliance with Labor Law.
- Excellent communication skills in English;
- Experience as a sales in a B2B service business or the IT Outsourcing industry, SaaS, Lead generation, Technology sales, etc. and feel comfortable working with global clients.
- Additional language skill apart from English is a big advantage;
- Experience in the translation & localization industry is preferred;
- Active, hardworking, and willing to learn.
How to apply
To apply for the Sales Executive position, please send your CV to email@example.com with the title “GTE_Sales Executive_YourName”.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
42 total views