GTE Localize is looking for 01 qualified Digital Marketing Manager to take the lead in developing successful, long-term digital marketing strategies for our company.
Please find details about this position below:
- Manage all digital marketing (DM) channels (e.g. website, blogs, ads, SEO, emails, and social media) to ensure growth in the lead acquisition;
- Measure KPIs and prepare the budget for DM activities;
- Develop specific campaigns to create and maintain high levels of customer interaction;
- Manage and improve online content, considering SEO and Google Analytics.
- Competitive compensation package;
Extra healthcare insurance, year-end bonus, 13th-month salary, oversea summer trip;
- Active, friendly, challenging and flexible working environment;
- Flexible working hours and working style;
- 5 working days/week;
- Other benefits in compliance with Labor Law.
- Hands-on experience with DM activities for B2B and service sector;
- Comfortable in using English (read & write);
- Proven work experience as a Digital Marketing Manager is a big advantage. Otherwise, we appreciate the candidates with leadership potential;
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices.
How to Apply
Please send your CV to email@example.com with the title “GTE_Digital Marketing Manager_YourName”.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
14 total views