GTE Localize is looking for 02 full-time Project Coordinators to join our expanding team.
Please see the details below:
- Competitive compensation package: Base salary (Negotiable) + Project Bonus
- 13th-month salary
- Extra Healthcare Insurance, year-end bonus and oversea company trip
- Annual health check
- 12-16 annual leave days; 10 days of paid sick & carer’s leave
- Professional training, opportunity for knowledge and skill development.
- Stable job, promising career path in a quickly growing team.
- Active, friendly, challenging and international working environment.
- Bonding activities and fresh fruits everyday
- 5 working days/week.
- Analyze project requirements (volume, deadline, fields of expertise, language pair, difficulty…) for turnaround time, resources and budget.
- Coordinate localization projects: assign tasks, resolve issues, support and supervise the production team (engineers, suppliers, vendor managers).
- Manage glossaries, CAT tools and reference documents.
- Manage project data: suppliers, cost, input and output files, etc.
- Make decisions relating to project cost, quality, schedule and customer satisfaction.
- Anticipate, avoid and mitigate risks.
- Liaise directly with existing customers for new projects.
- Follow up and coordinate quality, cost and schedule report/data within the project.
- Establish and maintain a fruitful relationship with the production team and vendors.
- Complete other tasks assigned by supervisor.
- Comfortably using English in everyday tasks.
- Adaptable to a flexible work schedule when required to meet deadlines.
- No previous Project Coordinator in Translation and localization is required because full training will be given.
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills, and the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Coachable and open to learning, with the ability to apply feedback and improve performance.
- Excellent logical thinking and problem-solving skills to effectively address project challenges.
- Ability to adapt to changing situations and work well under pressure.
How to Apply
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title “GTE Localize_Project Coordinator_Your name”.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
333 total views