We are looking for an experienced SEO Specialist to join our expanding team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing all search engine optimization activities to improve our website’s visibility and search rankings across various search engines.
- Collaborate closely with the web development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly followed throughout website content.
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content marketing.
- Take responsibility for page optimization for search engine marketing and perform ongoing keyword research, discovery, and optimization for new relevant keywords to use throughout the company website and marketing materials.
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations, create and execute link building strategy and make necessary changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Monitor daily performance metrics using SEO tools such as Google Analytics to understand SEO performance.
- Research and analyze competitors.
- Competitive compensation package: Base salary (Negotiable) + Com
- 13th-month salary.
- Extra Healthcare Insurance, year-end bonus and oversea company trip.
- 12-16 annual leave days; 10 days of paid sick & career’s leave.
- Professional training, an opportunity for knowledge and skill development.
- Active, friendly, challenging and international working environment.
- Flexible working hours and working style.
- 5 working days/week.
- Other benefits in compliance with Labor Law.
- Good written communication skills in English
- At least 3-year experience in similar positions.
- Proven international SEO experience or similar role.
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools & Bid management tools.
How to Apply
Please send your CV to email@example.com with the title “GTE Localize_SEO Specialist _YourName”.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
11 total views