GTE Localize is looking for a qualified Digital Marketing Manager for our Translation & Localization business. As all of our marketing channels are digital, this position is actually our Marketing Manager. On the management side, the candidate should have experience managing a team of 3-5 people. On the technical side, the candidate should be an expert in at least one among three important areas (Web site management (WordPress); Google Search Ads; SEO) and have good knowledge of other digital activities.
Please find details about this position below:
- Optimize all the current digital marketing (DM) channels (e.g. Website, Ads, SEO, Email campaign, Social media) to ensure growth in Lead acquisition and company branding.
- Propose new digital channels to acquire Leads.
- Make plan, propose budget and monitor KPI for DM activities.
- Cooperate with Sales team to maximize the Client conversion rate from MKT perspective/scope.
- Join with HR to recruit, provide trainning and evaluate the performance of team members.
- Competitive compensation package (Base salary + Commission)
- Year-end bonus, 13th-month salary, oversea summer trip;
- Annual health check; extra health insuarance (Bao Viet care)
- Active, friendly, challenging and flexible working environment;
- Flexible working hours and working style;
- 5 working days/week;
- Bonding activities and fresh fruit everyday
- Other benefits in compliance with Labor Law.
- Hands-on experience with DM activities for companies providing online services with B2B model.
- Comfortable in using English (read & write)
- Proven work experience as a Digital Marketing Manager is a big advantage. Otherwise, we appreciate the candidates with leadership potentials.
- Should be an expert in at least one among three important areas (Web site management (WordPress); Google Search Ads; SEO) and have good knowledge of other digital activities.
How to Apply
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title “GTE_Digital Marketing Manager_YourName”.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
30 total views