We are looking for 02 Business Development Executives in Translation & Localization Industry to join our expanding team.
Details are as follows:
The ideal candidate will be responsible for both inbound and outbound sales activities including lead generation, qualification, and closing deals. You will be expected to meet and exceed sales targets, build and maintain strong customer relationships, and represent our company in a professional manner. Here are the key responsibilities of the role:
- Generate new leads through outbound sales activities such as cold calling, email campaigns, and social media outreach.
- Serve inbound leads, qualify their needs, and guide them through the sales process.
- Conduct sales calls to prospects and customers.
- Build and maintain a strong sales pipeline.
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with customers to ensure client return rate.
- Cooperate with other team members for team planning, strategies and training.
- Provide sales forecasts and reports to management on a regular basis.
- Continuously update and maintain customer information and activity records in the CRM system.
- Competitive compensation package: Base salary (Negotiate) + Attractive Commission.
- Year-end bonus, 13th-month salary, oversea summer trip.
- Annual health check, extra health insurance (Bao Viet care)
- Opportunity to work overseas when the company opens foreign offices.
- 12-16 annual leave days; 10 days of paid sick & carer’s leave.
- Bonding activities and fresh fruits every day.
- Other benefits in compliance with Labor Law.
- Excellent communication skills in English (both verbal & written) are a must.
- Have experience and feel comfortable working with global clients.
- Have at least three years of working experience, in which at least 1 year of proven working experience as a sale in a service business or IT outsourcing industry, SaaS, Technology sales
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, can set measurable goals and track progress using metrics.
- Possess some sales characteristics: Coachability (the ability to absorb and apply coaching), Curious (the ability to understand a potential customer’s context through effective questioning and listening) & Work ethic (proactively pursuing the company mission with a high degree of energy and daily activity)
How to Apply
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title “GTE Localize_BDE_Your name”.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
10 total views