We are looking for 01 full-time Business Analyst to join our expanding team. Details are as follows:
- Analyze requirements of the internal users and convert into system functions.
- Coordinate the external agency or/and in-house Dev to build new modules and/or improve the current modules.
- Ensure documentation (User Manual; Release Notes) are updated as needed;
- Play end-users role to timely validate the developed/implemented system
- Competitive compensation package.
- Opportunity to work on the product side and witness how the ERP system adds value to the company operation.
- 13th-month salary, Oversea trip, healthcare insurance.
- Year-end bonus as per company’s policy.
- Annual health check.
- 12-16 annual leave days; 10 days of paid sick & carer’s leave.
- Flexible working hours and working style.
- Bonding activities and fresh fruits every day.
- Non-tech background is accepted.
- No previous BA experience is required; we are open to training. We only look for a potential candidate who are willing to learn new skills and focus on continuous improvement.
- Strong analytical skills with high logic & systematic thinking.
- Good communication skill, teamwork skill and strong problem solver
- Good command in written English
How to Apply
Please send your CV to email@example.com with the title “GTE Localize_Business Analyst_Your name”.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
46 total views